Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Private Sales

Ok awhile back I got some emails for these private sales you had to be invited to. I thought it was a scam so I didn't look into it. Last month, House Beautiful had an article about them and so I decided to see what the fuss was about. You sign up (again, invitation only) and then you get access to these 24 hour "boutiques" of designer items such as clothes, decor, and shoes. They are all at least 50% off. I just look at the sites a couple of times a week to see if there is anything I need. They have brands like KitchenAid, Marc Jacobs, Cuisinart, Theory, and Dolce and Gabbana. I am not a trendy person but I have wanted quite a few things from these sites. It is also fun to see some of the heinous stuff that is sold out immediately. Like I said, not so trendy over here.

Click on the links below to get started (it is free).

Rue La La - Clothes, shoes and purses (I got a navy Theory dress for 68% off).

Gilt Groupe - Clothes, shoes, watches, purses and jewelry (I got Kevin a Hart Schaffner Marx Suit for under $300).

One Kings Lane - Home Decor and small appliances (I got Caroline's christmas present here but can't say what it is b/c she might see it :).

Haute Look - Clothes, Shoes, Purses and sometimes toiletry type goods.



Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle Touchton said...

I'm addicted! I get probably 7 emails a day from different websites. There are some great children's ones, too. I'll send you the links!

SpeasHill said...

Too bad you couldn't find a Baby Abuelita for cheap. ;)