Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Chambers Four Month Check-up

Chambers is four months old. I can't believe it! Here are his stats from his appointment.

Weight: 15 lb 10 oz (60th percentile)
Height 26.5" (90th percentile)

It looks like we have another tall one. Maybe not quite as tall as Moseley though :) He had some shots which was so sad but he was a trooper. No side effects except maybe some sore thighs.

Things Chambers is doing now:
  1. Grasping things and bringing them to his mouth so he can chew (gnaw) on them
  2. Batting at objects
  3. Grabbing his toes
  4. Laughing hysterically when we change his clothes (he's very ticklish)
  5. Smiling at everyone he can
  6. Babbling and cooing
  7. Rolling over (front to back) and attempting back to front




Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie said...

Wow! Lily weighed 18 lbs at her 12 month. I can't remember her exact height but I think she is shorter than Chambers!
I can't wait to see him show off his new skills :)

Laura said...

I am so happy I got to meet him! I love to hear how ticklish he is- too cute :)