Tuesday, December 25, 2007

So this is christmas... Part 1

Ok, so here is how our 5 days in Mobile were spent.

Friday: Moseley and I arrived at 2:30p at which point my Momma watched Mose while I ran a few errands. At 6pm Kit and Buck Hamilton had a Christmas party for one side of our family. Santa was there and gave Moseley a gift.

Saturday: Moseley, Momma and I met Nancy, Staples, Mary Helen and Kevin at the Dew Drop for lunch. It was delicious! Then we went to Big Norm and GrandVic's house to hang out. Moseley had fun giving them lots of hugs. This night there was a Santa party at my momma and aunts house. Moseley cried on santa's lap but cheered up when Santa gave him a present.

Sunday: We went to Church with my grandmom and afterward had lunch with her and my Aunt Bernice. Then, we went over to the Eastern Shore Center for some last minute gifts. Kevin and I went on a date this night to see Sweeney Todd - it was very good and the buttered popcorn was perfect.

Monday: Momma and I took Mose to the Taylor's house (Seven Gables) in Montrose to drop off their gifts. Then to Baybo's house in Fairhope. That night me Kevin and Mose went to Aunt Lullie's for the Barney's Christmas Party. Very Fun. Then, Staples, Nancy, Me, Kevin, Moseley, Momma, Ellen, Bancroft and Jimbo all met up at my family's house to celebrate Christmas eve.


Mary Lanaux, me, Nancy and Kevin at the Barney's Christmas party.















The Garrison's posing for a pic at the Barney's















Tuesday:
Christmas!! We woke up to a mound of gifts. Too many gifts for all. After we opened presents we had lunch with my daddy's side fo the fam at 11a and then we hit the road home.


Impatiently waiting to open presents...




















... Still impatiently waiting to open presents




















Our dining room full of presents!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Looks like fun! I cannot believe I am so old- I remember when Mary Lanaux was born.
See you back in Montgomery in January.

Jessica said...

Hurry back! We got a wagon and need to take the boys for a picnic! The Lanaux's said to tell you and your family hey, they love y'all!