Friday, August 17, 2007

- Lately -

So, lately here are some things Moseley is doing:
1) He still sleeps from 6p to 6a - we are so lucky...
2) Getting his legs stuck in the bars of his crib. There isn't a bumper on it anymore and every morning we go in to see him with his legs hanging out and stuck on a fat roll (or two).
3) Woken up to a soaking wet pants. He rolls over on his tummy in his sleep and the front of his diaper just can't hold the 12 hours of tee tee.
4) Rolls around and army crawls to get to what he wants (toys, remotes, cell phones, etc). He sits up and starts to crawl but then lays flat on his tummy. I know that the second he is mobile, my life will change completely, but I can't help but want to see that milestone soon!
5) Claps like a champ.
6) Blows kisses (not on demand)

1 comment:

BlessedMom said...

Hey stranger!! Looks like your little guy is getting big. I just found your blog so I'll be checking up!! So hi to Kevin for me.